Message on Operating Drones
Notice of Finance, Legal, and Public Safety Committee Meeting
June 18, 2019 at 5 p.m.
Notice of Public Works, Planning & Zoning, and Economic and
Community Development Committee Meeting
June 18, 2019 at 6 p.m.
Notice of City Council Meeting
June 18, 2019 at 7 p.m.
Temporary Road Closure of Villa Drive at Ellsworth Road This Afternoon
Through Tomorrow, June 18, 2019.
Notice of Public Hearing, June 18, 2019 at 7 p.m.
Lost and Found
Please Register for City Notifications through CodeRED by clicking the link below.
Voter Registration Information
The deadline for registration is 15 days before any election. Your registration card form must be received by the Pennington County Auditor's Office by this deadline to vote in the next election. Registration cards post marked on the 15th day do not qualify as being received by the deadline.
You can register to vote if:
- You are a citizen of the United States
- You are 18 years of age or older on the next election day
- You are a resident of South Dakota
- You are not under a sentence of imprisonment for any felony conviction
- You have not been judged mentally incompetent by a court of law
You may register at any of the following locations:
- Pennington County Auditor's Office or Meade County Auditor’s Office
- City of Box Elder Finance Office, 420 Villa Drive, Box Elder, SD
- On Line at the Secretary of State's Web Site at www.sdsos.gov
In addition, you may register to vote at locations which provide the following services:
- Driver's Licenses
- Food Stamps
- Aid to Families with Dependent Children
- Women, Infants, and Children Nutrition Program (WIC)
- Department of Human Services offices which provide assistance to the disabled
- Military Recruitment
Box Elder City Hall