Skip to main content Site Map
Report a Water Leak

Box Elder News > City Clerks

WHAT’s New In the City Clerks Department:

Sign for city clerks

The Local Board of Equalization will be meeting on March 20, 2023.  If you wish to appeal your property assessment, please complete the "Objection to Real Property Assessment" form (PT 17T) at the Finance Office at City Hall.  The deadline to submit the form is 5:00 p.m., Thursday, March 16, 2023.

If you have any questions on the appeal process, or need assistance completing the appeal form, please contact City Hall at 605-923-1404.

Read More